Our gold and platinum clubs are no longer open to new members. Existing membership of the clubs is subject to your agreement to the following terms and conditions:
1. The clubs are operated and promoted by Maxivise Limited, 5 Invicta Parade, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 6ER.
2. Your membership card (the ‘Card’) is issued by, and remains the property of, Maxivise Limited and must be surrendered upon request or upon termination of your membership.
3. Membership of our clubs is restricted to registered patients who pay for their membership by monthly direct debit. Payments will be collected from your account on your choice of 5th, 15th or 25th day of each month. It is a condition of your membership that you maintain an account with a direct debit facility.
4. Your membership card can be used at any Maxivise branch and its use is restricted to the member. The card and the benefits of the clubs are non-transferable to any other individual or organisation.
5. All applicants must be 18 years of age or over when applying to join our clubs.
6. Your name, address and telephone number must be correct at the time of application and you must notify Maxivise Limited of any changes in your personal or contact details within 28 days of the change.
7. Your membership card is not a credit card or a cheque guarantee card.
8. Membership of our clubs is restricted to private individuals. Corporate memberships for business entities of any kind are not permitted.
9. Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in immediate termination of your membership without notice.
10. Maxivise Limited reserve the right to (i) terminate the membership clubs at any time; (ii) amend membership benefits at any time; and (iii) amend the terms and conditions of the clubs. Members may cancel their membership by giving us written notice of no less than 28 days.
11. Maxivise Limited will post any changes to the terms and conditions of our clubs on our website at maxivise.com and it is a condition of your membership that you check these on a regular basis in order to ensure that you remain compliant throughout your membership.
12. Maxivise Limited reserves the right to refuse any application to join our clubs without giving a reason. In addition, those who join the club on a short term basis in order to make a one-off use of the generous discounts and benefits will be banned from rejoining at any time in the future.
13. The Gold & Platinum clubs are designed for those who wish to pay for their eyecare over a period of time. The membership fees are purely for professional eyecare services and are non-refundable upon cancellation of club membership.
14. Where club payment is combined with payment for other goods & services the membership fee will be excluded from any refunds that are made for such goods or services for reasons given in clause 13.
15. Patients may cancel direct debits for other goods & services at any time and still continue club membership if they wish to do so in order to take advantage of other club benefits.
16. Any break in payment must be made up within 28 days of the due date of the missing payment. This can be done be by making an additional payment in one of our stores or by allowing us to take the missing payment along with the next due payment. Failure to make up any missing payment within these timescales may result in cancellation of your membership.
17. The Gold & Platinum clubs are for the use of private patients who are registered with Maxivise Limited. Those patients who have NHS entitlements may join either of the clubs but will need to use their NHS sight test entitlement with us before we can issue any vouchers for lenses. Those patients who do not receive help towards the cost of their spectacles will not need to do this as your club membership fee covers the cost of a full private eye examination. Any voucher values will be deducted from the cost of your spectacles once any applicable discounts have been applied.
18. Membership benefits are available to members as soon as their applications have been accepted with the exception of frame discounts which will become available only after 6 consecutive monthly payments have been made. Presentation of your card is not necessary in order to benefit from club benefits but we may ask you for photographic ID from time to time in order to verify that you are the member.
19. All club benefits are restricted to members only but allowances can be made at our discretion for a reasonable quantity of purchases as gifts for family and friends.
20. Maxivise Limited reserve the right to change club benefits from time to time and details will be posted on maxivise.com so it is essential that members check our website frequently.
21. Membership benefits are not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
22. These terms and conditions are to be read in addition to our privacy statement which is available on our website. Maxivise Limited will not pass your details on to any third party other than for the furtherance of your own medical interests or where we are required to do so in order to comply with current legislation.
23. Members will be contacted from time to time about any products, services or special offers that we feel may be of interest to you.
24. We may use the details that you provide on your application form and combine it with your purchase history in order to improve the clubs in the future. General
25. If your Card is lost or stolen then please notify us immediately by contacting one of our practices in person, by writing to us at our registered office or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
26. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England & Wales.